"SURPRISE!" twenty people called out as Delila entered the park. Delila jumped and ran to hug Samantha whom was holding a deep purple small box. Delila was crying as she thanked Sammie. Sammie handed her the purple box. "Here, its your birthday present. I hoped you like it."
Delila opened the purple box and saw a necklace with a amethyst circle charm. "Its beautiful, thank you Sammie." Delila put it on and started crying again. They went to enjoy the cake and games. Delila then decided that this was the best birthday ever in her whole sixteen years. Delila followed Samantha to her house, where they had a sleep over.
The next morning Delila woke to mini explosions in her backyard. She ran, ready to use her powers. She relaxed when she saw that it was her dad practicing his Starpower. Delila relaxed with a smile on her face and trudged back to her house. She put on her bracelet and necklace. She walked around her kitchen and then grabbed a waffle.
Every thing will change, friends will become enemies, enemies will be vanquished, and all will perish by the next moon.
Delila fainted as she heard this, and everything went black.
* * *
Samantha sulked as she watched t.v., in the sitcom she was watching someone had just died. I'm going to die, I know I am. I gave that necklace to Delila, and it was tied to my life. I will die, and so will she, but at least she will live, she'll die and live.
Samantha walked to a picture of one of her ancestors, the woman in the picture wore a jet black flowing dress. Her short spiked black hair covered her eyes. Samantha sighed and carried on walking through her house. Life was empty knowing you were destined to kill your best friend and then die, though her grandmother didn't know that she would give up her life for her friend.
* * *
Delila woke and stumbled around not knowing what just happened. She fainted, right, and then what was the voice that made her faint. Another prophecy!!!! Delila tried to work this out, "'Everything will change, friends will become enemies, enemies will be van'- Aset will be defeated!" Delila said with a gasp, she felt light on air, then she remembered, "By the next moon, a month, I will have to face Aset in a month!"
Delila ran to her father, "Dad I-...."
"Yes I know, I heard, I cant believe we lost track of time!"
They spent the next days training, and training,and training. Delila grew tired soon, and as she looked into the night sky, she saw that the constellation was forming, just on more month. Delila sighed and fell asleep outside where no one would hear her cry to sleep.
Delila woke up with her eyes blood red, and stumbled her way to her father where she cried into his clothes. "Its OK darling, everything will be all right, we'll get through this together, don't worry." her father tried to comfort her.
But nothing could get Delila to stop worrying about everyone she loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment