Delila froze with shock, "Hey dad, you like that trick I did, I was practicing for the um... talent show thing, yeah." Delila's dad walked over to her surprise on his face.
He grabbed her hand, and started flipping it over and over, " The Tenth Star, it cant be. I thought the Starpower died out after it was given to me." he went on mumbling about stars and something about tree sisters. Then he looked at Delila with anger, and growled, "You listen to me, you can not tell any one about this, not even your best friend Samantha. You will learn the ways of our ancestors, the ways of the Starpower. You will need a mentor, even though it is not customary for a parent to teach their child, I will be your mentor."
"Um dad, that's great news, but what is Starpower?", Delila asked, not sure she had woken up.
"Its a long story, but okay." he started out. "In the 1700s three sisters walked along an old road. Those sisters' names were, Llia, the oldest, Karisa, the second oldest, and Tesa, the youngest. While walking, they saw a comet crash to the earth. The place was not far from where they were, so they went to investigate.
"They found the comet, it was a beauty to behold. The three sisters touched the comet, and were bestowed with magical powers. They learned the ways of Starpower, and grew to master the magical ability. Th great powers would run on for generation to generation. One sister, Tesa, sought out power. She thought she should turn the humans into a slave army.
"Llia and Karisa thought different. Enraged, Tesa left. She started the evil side of magic, she called it Anti-starpower, and was known on from then as Aset, Tesa backwards. Now when a new generation is born, they receive their powers at the age of 15. I thought the line died out with me, I guess not."
"Okay then", Delila managed to say, not following along exactly.
"Well then, lets star your training." he said, and left with Delila following.
This is really interesting!
ReplyDeleteI'M SOOOOOOOO SUCKED INTO YOUR STORY!
ReplyDelete